The Andes Nevado 300 is a high quality, affordable sleeping bag. Made from 190T polyester, it is extremely light and versatile but still comfortable, with 300GSM hollow fibre filling ensuring maximum heat retention without sacrificing low weight. The 3 season rating means this is a great bag for all year round, especially from spring to the end of autumn where the temperatures aren't quite freezing. The Nevado 300 comes with a wide variety of features, such as an internal storage pocket, an adjustable drawstring hood, a zip baffle and a shoulder baffle. The compression sack reduces the bag down to a packed size of 35 (14") x 15cm (6"), ideal for travelers who need to be wary about size limitations.
- ]Genuine ANDES Branded Product - High Quality Camping Goods at Unbeatable Prices
- The Andes Nevado 300 sleeping bag has been certified to ISO 23537-1:2016/Amd.1:2018 standards and awarded temperature ratings: Comfort 8°C/46ºF, Limit 3°C/37ºF and Extreme -10°C/14ºF. Whatever the weather you will be sure to get a comfortable nights sleep.
- The sleeping bag has a great 300GSM hollow fibre filling - 2-3 season rating. This also has a handy internal storage pocket, adjustable drawstring hood, zip baffle and a shoulder baffle with adjustable drawstring.
- Compression Sack included (packed size: 35 (14") x 25cm (10"))
- Colour: Black/Grey, Material: 190T Polyester, Size: 230 (91") x 80 (31") x 50cm (20"), Weight: 1.4kg approx.