YOUR 2 MAN CAMPING TENT DOUBLE LAYER ULTRA LIGHT
- DOUBLE LAYER – Most tents at this price are the single-layer pop-up tents, wake-up-soaking-wet variety. Our double-layer construction whisks away condensation, keep you dry during the heaviest rain, and is priced affordably so you’re not forced to choose between comfort and cost.
- WATER RESISTANT – Our tents offer 3,000mm (flysheet) and 5,000mm (groundsheet) water resistance – right up there with the best. With this superb water resistance, you can brave the British outdoors all year round without breaking the bank.
- LIGHT & STURDY – By combining aluminum construction with ultra-light materials, our fully waterproof, dual-layer, 2-person tent weighs just 2.1kg! Perfect for mountainous hikes, weekend festivals, or simple sleepovers in the garden.
- UP IN MINUTES – We keep our tents easy to use. Our 2-person tent can be erected in minutes, even by the kids.
- BUILT FOR TWO – With easy access, great ventilation, and separate storage space for each occupant (big enough for a backpack, boots, etc) our 2-person tent is perfect for any trip, in any weather.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question:How does the inner tent attach to the fly sheet is it clips or ties.
Answer:There are four clips on the bottom and one tie at the top.
Question:Has anyone tried it in a rainstorm with strong winds, say 60mph? How goes it?
Answer:I’ve had it in around 40mph winds with gusts of around 50 – 55 and stood up really well, if sustained winds at that speed I would suggest a windbreak of some sort though or a tarp to protect from the worst of it.
Question:Could I use this as a beach tent?
Answer:Yes you could. However, you would need to use rocks, for example, to secure it.
Question:what is the packed size?
Answer:Very neat and easy to pack away .i would say about 2 feet long .
Question:Is the tent free-standing? Can it be pitched on rocks where pegs won’t go in?
Answer:Hi, thank you for your question. Yes it is free standing indeed, you can use guy ropes and tight them down around rocks to hold the tent in place.
Question:looking for a tent to take backpacking. What are the packed dimensions on this?
Question:How does the flysheet attach to the inner tent
Answer:Its easy to put up .first put up the inner tent then the outer tent goes over the top . It is super quick very good buy
I needed two two man tents for a wild camp near Ben Nevis. There are a lot of two man tents on the market of which many of them are overpriced especially when considering the quality. I had already bought sleeping bags from here earlier in the year and was very impressed with the quality and value for money. When I saw that here sell their own tents I thought that I would buy one to try it out. I couldn’t believe how lightweight and compact the tent was when it arrived.
I put it up overnight in the rain to check the quality and it didn’t disappoint. I was very impressed with the attention to detail in the design of the tent and the build quality. It didn’t leak and was ridiculously easy to put up and take down. I had no hesitation in purchasing the second tent.
I would definitely recommend this tent for the price, ease and quality and will use this company if I need any equipment in the future.The more time I spend with this tent the more I realise its fantastic.
Great tent. Far better than my Helium which cost several times more. Easy to erect and some nice design touches.
Reinforcement in all the right areas, good groundsheet, quality poles, well thought out openings, quiet in the wind when erected properly and nice headroom. Overall an excellent buy.
100% No-Risk Money Back Guarantee
Flat 10% Discount for Limited Time, Hurry Up! Coupon Code: SAVE10
Dispatched within (1-2 working days)
Fast & Free Shipping (UK, Ireland & EU)